PAGE IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
Class Reservation Policy
Due to the limited number of spots in our Kontact classes, we have implemented a policy in order to give everyone an equal opportunity to experience our explosive high energy total body Boxing / MMA fitness program. This policy will be strictly enforced:
1. MAC Sports & Rehab will allow reservations online exactly 1 Week prior to and up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled start time for ALL Kontact group classes. Reservations can also be made in the club on the kiosk 9 hours prior to and up to 10 minutes after start time.
2. If you have a spot reserved, you must be on the training floor, no later than 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time (ACCORDING TO OUR TRAINING ROOM CLOCK of the class you are taking). Please use the bathrooms and get your water beforehand, as there are no exceptions.
3. At exactly 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, any training bags not occupied will be given to alternates on a first come, first serve basis.
4. By agreeing to register for Kontact group exercises classes online or by kiosk, you will be subject to a $5 fee for not adhering to the cancellation policy. All cancellations must be submitted no later than 1 HOUR ONLINE OR 30 MINUTES IN CLUB prior to the start of the class. If you do not cancel in time or do not show up for a reservation, your account with MAC Sports & Rehab will be automatically billed a $5 fee.
5. YOU MUST CANCEL ONLINE 1 HOUR BEFORE OR IN THE CLUB 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO START OF CLASS. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CANCEL BY PHONE.
Thank you for your understanding.